Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Criterion Systems is seeking a mission-focused Hybrid Systems Integration Engineer to support and contribute to our government customer’s success in San Diego, CA. The individual in this position must be a motivated team player that strives for professional and technical excellence in Systems Integration Engineering.
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Submit defect reports and enhancement requests via Azure DevOps.
- Participate in Product Test activities.
- Collaboratively work with Customer Technical Solutions team to resolve or diagnose customer issues.
- Provide problem management by taking ownership of repeating incidents, researching root cause, and resolving problems.
- Understanding, applying, and communicating the technology concepts and implementations of our products.
- Participating as a customer advocate in the engineering development process.
- Contributing to the development of customer support material such as technical manuals, applications briefs, and product data sheets as needed.
- Moving hardware and transport cases to prepare and attend trade shows and various events.
- On-call duty once a month to answer customer calls.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- Attention to detail, design, and UX awareness
- Ability to work independently and with little supervision, as well as with a team.
- Remote application support.
- Familiarity with hypervisors (HyperV and VMware).
- Awareness of installing, running, and troubleshooting software in both Windows and Linux (preferably RHEL/CentOS).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills to diagnose issues at system level, including Windows/Linux operating systems, SQL Server, web services, and application integration.
- Because this role involves a combination of collaborative/in-person and independent work, it will take the form of a hybrid work format, with time split between working on-site and remotely.